24.10.14

MISSION : CROSS THE WISH LIST ITEMS.











Hello readers.

Switch on the fairy lights and pull your warm socks a little higher as I am going to share a few of my favourite treats with you. I know, blame the changing seasons for all these shiny additions to my collection. Instead, wait a minute and put the blame on all the lovely bloggers out there who are a major reason behind this lifestyle of living on a shoe string budget most of the times. They sure have an eye for beauty and uniqueness!


TORY BURCH WRISTLET :

It's one of the most stunning shades of red that I own - A Tory Burch number and a must have multifunctional accessory if you ask me. The gold details make it totally eye catching and have made many of my friends swoon shamelessly over it. I love to carry it as a phone case or as a colour breaker in my outfits like a clutch on its own. You can check out the TORY BURCH collection on their website.



MICHAEL KORS WATCH:


Honestly, this watch has been haunting my fantasies for as long as I can remember. There is something about MK watches that makes you fall in love with them over and over again. For me, it is the way their mega sized dials sit on the wrist. I don't know about you, but I find great satisfaction in owning something I truly love. Materialistic? I would rather not think of myself as one but yes, I do believe in gracing my closet with the things I love budget permitting, that is. This MK watch with its tortoise shell style bracelet would gracefully satisfy the wannabe fashionista inside me.You can buy Michael Kors watches from NIGEL O' HARA.

HANDMADE SOAPS:


Scrub, buff and polish your way to super smooth skin!
  Autumn gives me a perfect excuse to be extra caring towards my face hence a little hand made soap treat finds its way to my skin care. Trust me, its like an emotional fulfillment and I can always justify my soap addiction in one way or the other but fact of the matter is, these gorgeous bars charge me for the day ahead and promise me a great start. Just one more sniff, and I'd be gone...


MK PHONE COVER:


I promise I wasn't going to buy it but my friend harassed me to get one after she saw my poor phone scratched and all. It seems like I have been using my phone like a shield in a battle if you see the dents on it. I spotted this MK cover in my local TK Max. The events that happened afterwards are a bit hazy in my memory but when I see my phone shinning its mega watt sheen under the sun, I gather my friend won - eventually.

There you go lovelies, I am off to watch a few more videos on youtube. You have a merry weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love MK watches too, they are just so beautiful! I have a rose gold one but never seen that version it's gorgeous! The Tory Burch wrist bag is super cute with a stunning colour x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and I wanted a rose gold one for years. Hahaha! I am saving money to add that beauty to my collection. Thanks for dropping by.

      D. x

      Delete

A LITTLE WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT GOES A LONG WAY.