7.7.14

SNAP YOUR STACK WITH SILVER TREE

For me, jewellery is an outlet of expression. It not only speaks a silent language of your individuality but also has a deep commemorative meaning. I remember drooling over my mothers jewellery collection when I was little. It was always simple and elegant.

 As I grew up, she gave me a little box of accessories; a small collection of expensive and then, not so expensive pieces. It felt like I had struck gold, not because of its price tag but for those memories that came along. How I used to see my mother carefully matching her pearl earrings to her whites while going to parties or asking my dad to tie the necklace around her neck for an occasion. It was beautiful.


Time passed. I discovered new trends and styles. My accessories express freedom; untamed raw stones buffed but not perfected. They may not convey a particular style but to me they add a meaning to my daily wear.


I want to go on collecting pieces that I can pass onto my next generation. They  may have a taste totally of their own but I am hoping to pass the memories along with those pieces for them to cherish. 






I would love to know your thoughts about jewellery? Oh and if you are looking for a versatile collection of accessories, you may want to check out SILVER TREE JEWELLERY to get you started. I am absolutely in love with their CHLOBO collection. It is so me!

They are currently running a SNAP YOUR STACK competition and if you are lucky, you might be able to win ChloBo’s Ultimate Stack worth £325 or £200 to spend at Silver Tree Jewellery. SQUEAL !!!!!!


Go on, #SnapYourStack  & remember, " Wear the jewels but Don't let the jewels wear YOU!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

A LITTLE WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT GOES A LONG WAY.